- We believe the Bible is God’s inspired truth.
- We hold that the Bible is foundational to our beliefs and values.
- We are committed to individual and corporate application of the Bible as essential for living.
- We can have a personal encounter with God. (Jeremiah 29:13)
- We experience life transformation because Jesus Christ died for us. (1 Peter 3:18)
- We can be directed by the Holy Spirit. (John 16:13)
- We release worship in creative forms such as music, dance and art. (Psalm 150)
- We pray to allow God to work. (Ephesians 6:18)
- We believe in the supernatural expressions of God such as healing of emotional and physical needs, deliverance from spiritual bondage, and the prophetic releasing of His word. (I Corinthians 12:8-10)
- We value people of every background, economic level and culture group. (I John 4:7-8)
- We pursue oneness with the larger Christian community. (John 13:34-35)
- We reach out to culturally diverse communities, locally and internationally. (Mark 16:15)
- We desire healthy relationships. (I Corinthians 13; Philippians 2:3-4)
- We value supportive networks and caring relationships that foster healing and wholeness. (Ephesians 4:32; James 5:14-16)
- We value intergenerational learning where parents lead their children into their God-given destiny. (Malachi 4:6; Ephesians 6:4)
- We encourage the gifting and ministry of children and youth. (Matthew 16:2-6; I Timothy 4:12)
- We believe that every person is a “priest” before God with freedom to give expression to his/her particular God-given gifts to serve others. (I Peter 2:5, 9)