What kind of church are we?
We believe that God wants to birth a church in the Los Angeles area that moves “naturally in the supernatural.” This church is Spirit-filled, multi-cultural, highly accountable in relationships, and empowering of leadership. The Bible is foundational to our core values.
1. Spirit-Filled. We are a Holy Spirit driven church.
- Worship of God brings people into His presence. Worship brings the releasing of His Spirit where we welcome creative forms of worship, such as music, dance, writing and painting.
- Prayer is the very lifestyle which opens the doors for the Holy Spirit to work.
- Supernatural expressions of the Spirit are given full expression: healing of emotional and physical needs, deliverance from spiritual bondage and the prophetic releasing of His word.
2. People. We respect all communities.
- We value people from every background, every economic level and every culture group and our outreach is intentionally directed to our culturally diverse community.
3. Community. We desire healthy relationships.
- We value small groups which provide supportive networks and caring relationships that foster healing and wholeness.
- We value a community of families and individuals that learn in intergenerational settings and parents who lead their children into their God given destiny.
- We encourage and value the gifting and ministry of children and youth.
4. Empowering Leadership. We see each member growing in leadership.
- Every person sees himself/herself as a “priest” before God and has freedom to give expression to his/her particular God-given gifts which give service to others
- We equip and release all members to fulfill their God given ministry.
- We expand God’s kingdom through the multiplication of leaders.